The ski resort
Les 2 Alpes
GUARANTEED SNOW YEAR-ROUND AND A SKIABLE GLACIER AT 3,600 M!
This vibrant, sporty and fashionable international ski resort is among the biggest and most famous in the world. Les 2 Alpes was built in 1946 on the former high pastures of Venosc and Mont de Lans, two parish villages in the Isère where the northern and southern Alps meet.
Les 2 Alpes’ ski area is absolute paradise for lovers of snow sliding sports – FREESTYLE LAND snowpark is exceptional, and you’re guaranteed real snow throughout the season thanks to the glacier that rises to 3,600 metres’ altitude.
Families are especially well received at Les 2 Alpes – we have the FAMILLE PLUS label and several other labels (QUALITE, TOURISME) attesting to the excellence of our services and accommodation (2 ALPES QUALITE apartments).
As well as snowsports, the international atmosphere makes for a festive mood, with lots of sociable events and activities for families, and opportunities for stylish shopping.
If you’re looking to get away from it all and enjoy an unforgettable snowsports holiday, breathing pure air and surrounded by beautiful scenery, then Les 2 Alpes is the place for you!
A SKI AREA FROM 1300M TO 3600M OPEN FROM THE BEGINNING OF DECEMBER TO THE END OF APRIL
- Largest skiable glacier in Europe
- Guaranteed natural snow – 425 hectares of marked trails
- 80% of the area above 2000 m altitude
- 415 hectares of groomed ski area
ADRENALINE AND SENSATIONS
- Paragliding: baptisms of the air. discovery flight accompanied by a tandem instructor, advanced courses
- Snowmobiling: every night, discovery of unforgettable sensations riding a snowmobile on a 15 km circuit
- Snowshoes: discover the Oisans from its peaks to its wildest valleys, off-station itineraries
- Drop bag by event2fly: Ski and snowboard jump, and get on an inflatable mattress safely
A SPACE DEDICATED TO SLIDE IN ANY QUIET
- Slopes for all with “slow zone” from 3600m to 1600m
- Altitude area accessible for all levels
- Bowling The Strike
- Sled Dogs Kuma & Co: Day and night outings with the possibility of dinner in an altitude restaurant, upon reservation
- Ice Cave – 3200 M: Enjoy your getaway to enter the world of the Ice Cave at 3200m above sea level
- Ice rink and swimming pool of Les Deux Alpes
- Ice Glider: Bumper Cars on Ice
- The cinema open from Sunday to Friday